Key features of Pro1D filters:
* Digital Multi-Coated. These filters greatly reduce the appearance of lens flare and ghosting caused by reflections.
* Black Almite Frame. The black matte aluminium satin-finish Almite frame reduces reflections.
* Black Rimmed Glass. This reduces light reflection around the filter edge.
* Low Profile Frame. Ultra-thin filter frames to help avoid vignetting on super wide angle lenses. Also designed to hold a lens cap.
* Knurling Edge Frame. Equipped with a straight knurling edge for non-slip, easy attachment and removal.
* UV Protected Case. Filter cases are UV protected to further lengthen the life of filters.
This 40.5mm Pro1D Circular Polarising filter offers colour and contrast enhancement. It allows you to select which light rays enter your camera lens and removes unwanted reflections and glare from non-metallic surfaces such as water, glass etc. A camera angle of 30 degrees from the reflecting surface is ideal for maximum effect. It also enables colours to become more saturated and appear clearer with better contrast - without affecting the overall colour balance of a shot. It is often used to increase the contrast and saturation in shots of blue skies and white clouds.
|Manufacturer product number (MPN)||24066059161|