Go anywhere, any time, with Lowepro's most versatile pro pack for extreme conditions. Designed for portrait grip pro DSLR camera plus outdoor gear.
The Whistler BP 450 AW II carries equal parts camera, video and functional outdoor gear. This second generation bag offers 20% more interior cargo space than the original Whistler. The roomy front pocket that expands to fit alpine essentials like shovel, probe or extra clothes. A waterproof barrier with drain hole separates wet gear from main compartment while 420 Nylon Ripstop with TPU/PU dual laminate provides robust abrasion and tear resistance plus waterproofing. ActivZone back panel and dual density foam harness provide increased comfort. Nifco side-release buckles and Duraflex hooks offer robust attachment options in any condition.
* Four season ultra-resistant and durable backpack for outdoor photography equipment and essential wilderness gear
* Top and body-side access fits portrait grip DSLR
* Wider interior space with expandable compartment fits 3 lenses
* CradleFit compartment safeguards up to 15” laptop
* Supports attachment of heavy equipment like skis, axes and tripod
* All Weather AW Cover protects gear from rain, snow, dust and sand
Camera compartment size: 29 x 18 x 42cm
Exterior size: 33 x 25.5 x 60cm
Primary device: Camera (portrait grip DSLR)
Main colour: Grey
|Manufacturer product number (MPN)||LP37227-PWW|