The National Geographic Camera Pouch is simple protection for a compact point-and-shoot camera. Features include belt loop, neck strap and front pocket for memory cards or other slim accessories.
The National Geographic E2 2350 Camera Pouch is the simple, handy solution for all your compact camera needs. Perfect for protecting your compact camera, point-and-shoot film camera, action camera, 360° camera, or assorted small accessories.
With multiple ways to carry the pouch, you can store it within a larger bag to neatly compartmentalise your gear, use the integrated belt loop for fast hip access, or attach the included neck strap for easy shooting no matter your outfit choice.
Featuring a separate front pocket for memory cards or other slim accessories, you'll have everything on hand, and be travelling light at the same time.
* Ideal for compact, action or 360° cameras, or small accessories
* Store in a larger bag, use belt loop, or attach via neck strap
* Separate front pocket to hold memory cards or slim accessories
* Small, lightweight pouch to protect your equipment
* Secure zip fastenings, and signature National Geographic logo
Type of bag: Pouch
Types of gear: Point & shoot camera, action camera
Water repellent: No
External dimensions: 9 x 5 x 14cm
Internal dimensions: 7 x 4 x 12cm
Download flyer from Attachments
|Manufacturer product number (MPN)
|NG E2 2350